Permanent Immigration.

Express Entry

Express Entry is an online system that is used by IRCC to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers.

There are three programs under which an applicant may be eligible for. They are Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class.

Canadian provinces/territories also select candidates from the Express Entry pool for nomination. The eligibility criteria varies by province/territories. 

Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

Provinces and territories in Canada have their own specific needs for meeting local labour needs. As such they have their own eligibility criteria set for various PNP programs that are open to potential applicants. There are differences for language scores needed, amount of skilled or unskilled work experience required etc. 


The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program or (AINP) has 2 main streams in which the Alberta Government nominates applicants for Permanent Residency. The Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) and the Alberta Express Entry Stream combined had 6,000 certificates in 2019 as per the agreement with IRCC that they fulfilled by year-end. 


We are NOT Affiliated with any agents in Canada or Overseas unless officially noted here on our website. Any agent stating that they are an agent of Vistara Immigration Consultants Inc. is UNAUTHORIZED and committing fraud which we are not responsible for in any form.

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon