Temporary Immigration.

Study Permits

A Canadian study permit allows a student to gain a highly sought after quality education from one of the world's best education systems. There is a reason why Canada is one of the top desired destinations for students who wish to study overseas. In 2019 alone there were more than 400,000 study permits issued by Canada.

Once a student completes their studies they could be eligible for a Post Grad Work Permit (PGWP). A PGWP ranges from 1 year to 3 years in length. This type of work permit allows a student to obtain work experience which could be used to apply for a particular Permanent Residence stream/program such as a PNP or Express Entry stream like CEC/FSW.

Admission Requirements

Canada has 2 main study permit options that an applicant may be eligible for. There is the regular study permit application and the Student Direct Stream or (SDS).

To be eligible under the SDS which in most cases is processed much quicker than a regular study permit. An applicant must be a legal resident in one of the following countries:

  • China

  • India

  • Morocco

  • Pakistan

  • the Philippines

  • Senegal

  • Vietnam

Have a valid acceptance letter from a designated learning institute. (DLI).

Live outside of Canada when you wish to apply.

Have an IELTS or TEF scores in each band of at least CLB 7.

Provide an upfront medical

Provide a police clearance certificate(s)

Pay for their first year of tuition

Purchase a valid Government Investment Certificate (GIC) of at least $10,000 CAD from a bank that meets the criteria set by IRCC.

Vistara Immigration Consultants Inc. is able to assist prospective students with proper educational counseling through its association with Best Fit Education. Best Fit Education offers one on one career guidance to help you apply for admission to one of the many Canadian post-secondary institutions it represents.


Best Fit Education will handle your application(s) for admission to Canadian post-secondary institute(s). While Vistara Immigration Consultants Inc. handles your IRCC study permit application once a letter of acceptance is obtained.


If you're sick of having your time and money wasted by unlicensed fraudsters who have no clue about Canada, its post-secondary institutes or how to obtain a real letter of acceptance and Canadian study permit, contact Vistara Immigration Consultants Inc. and along with Best Fit Education, find the "best fit" for your educational needs.


We are both proud to be Canadian based businesses run by licensed Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC's).


We are NOT Affiliated with any agents in Canada or Overseas unless officially noted here on our website. Any agent stating that they are an agent of Vistara Immigration Consultants Inc. is UNAUTHORIZED by Vistara Immigration Consultants Inc.

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon